CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Halloween Dance...

That was an awesome night... Might just have been the best night I've ever had so far.  I danced the night away with my girl friend... That felt amazing.  I knew it was a Seminary dance so thought it wasn't going to be that great... Yet, somehow, she made me want it to go on forever.  I saw my friend Alex swing dancing with his girl friend, and I wanted to do it too.  But, she was feeling  really tired and I didn't want to make her feel exhausted.  After all! Swing dancing is one of the most energy consuming dances you can do!

But I was fine not swing dancing too.  I thought about it and I'm not that good of a dancer... AT ALL!  It was an awesome night and it just seemed so short.  Those two and a half hours went by like it was only thirty minutes!  I felt bad that I didn't dance with her for the first slow song.  But I was really nervous!  Then after the song was over, she went over and talked to her friends.  When she went over to get a drink, her friends came over and I got kinda yelled at... But I deserved it!  Anyways,  I had an awesome time though.  I can't wait till the Christmas Dance!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That sounds like a fun night. I'm so glad you are having these experiences and that you have good friends like Alex and Hudson to share them with.

Heather said...

Sounds really fun! I think it is so nice that you talk about your girlfriend so nicely. Your a good guy!