CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Me not posting for a while...

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time.  Nothing really exciting has really happened for a while...  Well I know there was that Halloween party and Halloween and the elections but Nothing is really worth posting about...  Well  let me tell you about the stuff anyways.  The party was pretty good.  I had invited maybe around 40 people but only 20 showed up.  But that's ok! It was really fun anyways.  It went for about 3 and a half hours.  Thing is,  only half left at that time.  The other 10 just came inside and played the piano, apples to apples and other stuff.  After everyone had finally left, it was about 10:15.  Two of my friends had decided to stay a little longer which after a while turned into a sleep over that lasted till around 11:30 the next morning.  Anyways, it was a really fun time and I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime.


Ummm Halloween was pretty good.  I didn't get very much candy but oh well.  I was at my friend Alex's all day.  Hehehehehe... That was fun.  Even after trick-or-treating, I still wasn't done.  Me and Alex decided to have a sleep over at his house.  This would be my second sleep over in a row.  Any ways... Before the sleep over,  we went trick-or-treating with Alex's girl friend and we stayed in her neighborhood.  Not many people were home so we didn't get that much but once again, oh well.   It was a good Halloween so I'm happy.

The elections I just really want to skip because I am COMPLETELY Done with these politics...   Even though McCain is the better choice!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

So glad you posted again! I love to hear your run-down on this stuff. I think the party was great. You have some amazing friends and it seems like we should get them all together more often. Wait a minute! What am I saying???!!!