CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My New Songs

Yes, you may have noticed that I have gotten "creative" with my new song selection.  I have really been into Animal Crossing: City Folk lately so I decided to find music from the game and put it into my playlist.  The words of the weird, high-pitched songs are not in a different language!  They're just Nintendo's language they chose for the Animal Crossing games.  So I went a little song happy for my blog.  ALL of the songs are from a Nintendo video game.  I chose some of the best I could find so here ya go!

3 comments:

Heather said...

How do you like that Animal Crossing Game? I have seen the commercials for it and I was wondering if it was good.

Quetou said...

It's awesome! But it's only for the Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii.

Kayla Casos said...

i used to be song happy for my blog, but the songs would stop working, and my relatives didn't really enjoy the music anyway. too high maintenance!! but i might start it up again... i used to play an animal crossing on gamecube, but consecutive playing would only be a month or two at most until i lost interest or forgot to get on