CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Stuff!

Lots of things have been going on lately but I just haven't gotten around to posting!


First is my Christmas bonus! I got $50 extra this month cause of Christmas! I love this!!  I am now going to get a new DS Lite with it cause my current one's top screen has fallen off cause Nintendo can't fix a darn thing!!! Seriously I have sent in this same DS at least 3 times and we just have to send it back in after abut 3 or 4 months with it!  But oh well. Whatcha gonna do?

Next is the sledding trip I had with my friends on Saturday! I had so much fun!!! I got to see my girl friend and many of my other friends! I even got to make a new friend from it!  His name is Bradon Taylor and he is the friend that Hudson brought along.

Well anyways, that's all that's really happened.  Well have a very merry Christmas!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Sledding??? That sounds like so much fun. I loved sledding when I was younger. I am glad you got to go and made a new friend! Sorry about your DS though.